Mexico's Aerospace Summit
- Learn why Mexico's Aeronautical Industry has grown from 100 U.S. and European manufacturers in 2004 to over 300 in 2017.
- Gain knowledge of the competitive advantages aerospace manufacturers enjoy in Mexico.
- Participate in B2B meetings of Mexico's Aerospace Industry.
- Visit Aerospace Industry manufacturing plants in Queretaro.
- Visit the Exhibition of "Made in Mexico" Aerospace Products.
- Interact with Mexico's aerospace products plant managers.
- Develop an itemized cost operating pro-forma of a potential offshore manufacturing project in Mexico.
- Hear from industry experts and OEM's about the opportunities to participate in Mexico's Aerospace Industry value chain.
- Learn details of aerospace intellectual property protection and BASA.
- Aerospace Industry analysis and trends and why Mexico might be the next frontier for this industry.
- Labor productivity aspects of the Aerospace Industry in Mexico.
- Current and future regional aerospace clusters in Mexico.
- Business dynamics of main Aerospace products manufacturers, demand forecast.
- Domestic and export markets.
- Aerospace logistics.
- Mexico's Manufacturing and maquiladora industries are growing significantly in the aerospace field.
- The Mexico's Aerospace Summit will match potential buyers and suppliers in pre-arranged, one-to-one, private meetings. The program will allow participants to identify new potential business partners and request meetings based on their choices.
- OEMs will have a permanent B2B location throughout the event and suppliers will visit them in accordance to 20'-meetings schedules. This format will make it very efficient for buyers and suppliers to come together, network and make new business connections.
USD $500 + Tax OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings* and plant visits*).
Manufacturer - FULL ACCESS
OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings* and plant visits*).
USD $200 + Tax OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Manufacturer - BASIC ACCESS
OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Fee doesn't include hotel, air transportation
Others - Consultants, Lawyers, 3PL, Accountants, HR, Real Estate Brokerage, Industrial Developers, Government and Promotional Agencies, Shelter Service Providers, Competitors of Sponsors, etc. are welcome at a fee of USD $1,500 per person under a limited participation basis -no B2B Meetings access, among other restrictions-. Please contact our office for details.
For Online Registration
For Conference Phone Registration
USA : 1 877 864 8528
Mexico : 01 800 170 1010
+52 (614) 414-8640
+52 (614) 414-8638
Or contact our independent representative in the U.S.
(915) 603-3101, (915) 449-5404
BOEING LATIN AMERICA
MEXICAN FEDERATION OF AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES, A.C. (FEMIA)
AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION OF CANADA (AIAC)
President and CEO
Juan Carlos Corral
FOKKER/GKN AEROSPACE MEXICO
José Antonio Velázquez
CHIHUAHUA AEROSPACE CLUSTER